PDUs Direct employs a 128-bit Signed SSL ID from DigiCertVeriSign, a WebTrust Certified Certificate Authority, to enable encryption of all transaction data through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology -- the industry-standard method for protecting Web communications. The SSL security protocol provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity and client authentication for a TCP/IP connection. Each transaction at this site is sent to the payment processing servers via a dedicated SSL TCP/IP level communication thread. If you suspect fraud please call your bank immediately.
For more information:
355 South 520 West
Canopy Building II, Suite 200
Lindon, Utah 84042
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information
- transactional information based on your activities at PDUsDirect.com
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item
- correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us
- other information from your interaction with PDUsDirect.com including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself
WE DO NOT SELL OUR CUSTOMERS' INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES. WE HAVE NEVER SOLD OR SHARED ANY PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY WHO WAS NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE PROCESSING AND/OR DELIVERY OF AN ORDER.
In order to fulfill your order, we must share certain information with third parties, including but not limited to, Federal Express, the order fulfillment warehouse, and our credit card payment processing service.
In the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
We will release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law and to protect the rights, property and safety of our company and/or our customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
On occasion PDUsDirect.com may send emails for marketing and/or quality assurance. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email requesting to opt out.